Thread: looking inward
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 10:18 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
grizz

Yes indeed life is a journey. Sometimes we have a whit knuckle death grip on nothing but air. Next we think that life is going to be ok, only to be replaced with the realization of we are in a place we no longer want to be. In the end life is life. It is what we do with it that matters. What I want to hear is "Well done my good and faithful servant". I truely believe that we are all on this earth for a purpose that is ment for good. What is it that keeps us bound with not living life to its fullest? I believe, at least for me is fear. Ever been to a concert where they use dry ice to make fog. Fear is like that, billowing along the ground ready to envelop us with what ifs. Fear will then transform itself into doubt. We beging to doubt who we are, afraid that if we make a move life is going to change into something, though better, we are not prepared for. So we are caught by our inability to shake fear and doubt. One of the most often used phrases in the Bible is DO NOT FEAR. I know that I have made huge huge mistakes in this life. But that is what lifes about. Getting along with life, understanding it aint going to be perfect and realizing that we dont have to fear what is next is very comforting.

grizz