Thread: looking inward
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:32 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
grizz

When we read others stories it amazing how we think we have the answers for them with such clarity. "If they would just do this (fill in the blank) they would feel so much better, they would do so much better, they would be so much better". Yet, when it is about ourselves, it is like we walk through a thick mist, knowing which way we are to go, but being a bit trepid because it is blurry. We are holding onto a rope afraid that if we let go we are going to fall into an bottomless chasm. What we dont realize is if just look down it is only a 2" drop. It is like we are in a dark closet. We have the key in our hand and are looking for the door and the lock that has us trapped. What I have found with this wonderful SR family is you are all a match. With this match we can light it, see the door, open the lock and escape. Once the door is opened the mist becomes a cooling rain that washes away the layers and what we begin to see is a wonderul world out there that is clear, bright and beautiful. Thank you SR family for being that match for me. One of these days I am going to light it.

grizz