View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 08:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
loosingmymind

Is it me or the disease?

My AH seems to be the opposite of some that I have read here. There is very little intimacy in our marriage. I am sick and tired of being turned down for no apparent reason.

I used to think that it was because I was over weight. But in the past year I have lost 60 lbs and I think that I am looking pretty good. We went on a little vacation a few weeks ago and not one time did we have sex. And of course we fought about it AGAIN! This past Friday, once again I was turned down.

My question, is this part of the disease? Or is there something else going on? I am tired of my feelings being hurt and feeling like I am not desireable. This last few episodes has really put me in a tail spin and we have not spoke since Friday night. I have spend all weekend just talking to my self about it being time to move on. After 20 years of marriage this is the hardest thing that I have ever had to do and I dont know how to tell him.

I am afraid that once I say it, I will immediately go into the OMG what have I done stage.