View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 05:54 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
sevenofnine

I'm thinking that if you feel like the trust is broken, it doesn't even matter if your fears are right, it IS a problem. If you really do have the relationship you're wishing you do, he should be ready to hear whats bothering you so you can work on it together.
I know that RAH and I have managed to get past things before, and build up trust again, but it took years. As in many. But even if it takes years to build back a true relationship and trust, that doesn't mean that you should put up with this stuff that is making you feel insane in the mean time, and I think that if he does truly care about you, he should want to address how you feel because he cares how you feel.

The uneasiness might be your gut telling you what your head maybe doesn't want to hear.
It sounds like your gut is telling you loud and clear that you don't feel secure. Guts can be pretty smart. What does yours say about what you need so you can get to feeling secure? I say go after whatever that is with fierce determination. You deserve security and peace, settle for nothing less.

And also, as someone who takes narcotics for chronic pain, I'll tell you right now, there is no high if you are using them appropriately. If you are legitimately hurting, all it does is takes away some pain, and you only feel euphoria etc if you are taking a higher dose than you need. So my alarm bells are ringing with the broken ribs+percoset story.