View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 07:44 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

I typically won't listen to more than a few words lately when it's anything other than pragmatics about our girls but I was perhaps a bit immaturely amused by his bizarre talking so I heard him out... But yes I'm in agreement w the poster who suggested I not listen. It didn't upset me in the least so maybe that's why I stood and listened?

On a side note. I wonder if he actually believes that at any time in the past I actually was sad to have limited intimate contact w him?! Hes a legend in his own mind I think but the reality is that he's an overweight, smells like stale beer 24:7, mean, selfish partner so I probably should have thanked him today for putting me out of my misery whenever that day came when he decided he could not bear to have sex with me any longer! Lol. Odd thing is that he harassed me and tried to grope at me right up to the very end so I guess in true A fashion he's recreated history for himself

Oh and yes most important of all is that he's pretty much done what so many of you said he would. He made lots of threats about custody and time w the kids and in reality he spends VERRRRRRY little time w them. I don't comment on it bc I know if I do he will decide to start wanting more time w them just bc he cares about appearances.