View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 08:06 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Alucard

Originally Posted by sweetteewalls View Post
I am still so angry with my separated AH. I am lying here and nights remain to be the worst. I haven't slept well in 3 months. I feel like I am nowhere closer to getting over it, his abandonment. I am just as angry and feeling deserted as if he just walked out the door yesterday. I see a therapist, I read, I journal, I go to Alanon and still, I have the unhealthiest of thoughts.

I want him to feel the pain he is causing me. He doesn't feel pain because he nums himself with alcohol and women. I want him to know how good he had it with me, what a terrific wife and partner I was, how unconditionally I loved him...I want him to hurt. I know those are unhealthy thoughts but that's what's on my mind. I told myself I would use this site and not contact him. A girlfriend came over tonight and it was nice and she left and I'm right back to where I was...

How can a man abandon his family, including his 4 year old daughter and just walk around like its nothing, like he just hasn't wrecked our family. I hate him. I know this post is seething with anger but I need to get it out...He is an awful person and I deserve so much more than what he gave me.

I hope this anger goes away. I'm normally a fun loving person but these days, I'm just pissed and no fun to be around. I'm sorry for the negativity. I just feel so jilted. He gets to walk away, live the fun life with no responsibilities and here I am...left to make it ok for myself and our baby girl. This pain and anger will not subside.
Its ok to be angry. A lot of people have this undying love and devotion to the alcoholic spouse and figure that trite sayings from anon groups help them make it through the night. Not me. "I didnt create it, cannot control it and didnt cause it....Let me add to that, I cancelled its contract"....Be angry. As angry as you want. Call him "it" if you please.