Old 07-26-2012, 12:04 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
ElectricLights

Right, Thumper, I completely agree and I want nothing more than to raise my son in a loving, stable household. It just guts me to take him away from his daddy. Further more, abf's father is trying to cause drama. I had mail come to his house and he brought it over this morning. Rather than call me to let me know he was here with mail he called my mom. He then started grilling her about why I'm not living with abf at his house. He knows I want a break and if abf is telling him things about me, why go to my mom about it? I'm 31 years old, I can speak for myself. My mom claims that he told her that of I try to leave with our son he, abf's father, will take me to court to get an injunction or whatever to prevent me from leaving. Abf has his dad handle all of his business so if his dad wanted to pursue that I have no reason to believe abf would stop him or be against that. I'm not a resident of this state legally though. I came here a month ago but haven't settled here. I do have a mail forward to abf's dad's house. I'm switching that to my mom's address. Is that enough to stand up in court? It breaks my heart that this may get messy. Ds isn't a possession or a pawn to to used in manipulating me. Again...on my phone, sorry for typos.