View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 04:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
HuskyPup
Shape-Shifting Super-Hero

A more active secular message board?

Hello, I was wondering if there are some more active secular based recovery boards out there. I like it here, but there does not seem to be much posting...I used to be on SMART, but had a falling out, and along with a lot of other people, they banned me forever.

So what do you suggest in terms of active boards, where there's a good volume of posting? I am afraid to post in the main sections here, as in the past, it just led to attacks on me, and me feeling worse, and it not helping my resolve at all...there a a lot of mean, pushy people, and I was/am fragile...so I wonder what places might have a more frequent back and forth.

I'm also still looking for secular based meetings here, but no luck...I feel like some real life support from others would be a huge help, at this point, but I can't do that one thing, I tried, and it was just not for me, those steps.

I dunno. I feel all alone in this. It's hard, and I'm slipping up, and have nobody really to talk to about it. Most everyone seems to talk about how long it has been, I don't see a lot of people still trying to get past the 1, 2 or 3 month marks, much, anywhere. Even those one meetings, 99% of the people had been there for years, you never saw a new face unless the court sent them, it was kinda creepy, that way.

I'm rambling. I'll stop.