View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 10:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FantasyBeats

Unhappy Paying for Suboxone

Hello, I am desperate to get into a suboxone program. I was let go of my previous job and have no real source of income and haven't for a few months now. The only way I was paying for drugs was selling them also but I have pretty much ran through that money to and I want to quit. The last time (which was also my first time) that I quit, I made it fourty days clean. I realy would like to get into a suboxone program as well as work with a therapist to make better habits, and work issues that cause me to use.
My problem is that, as you all know, doctors do not take insurance for suboxone. I simply do not have the money for these programs. I got a job a week ago but let go today because I was so tired all the time. I had been planning on trying to pay for a program with money from that job. I was wondering if anyone knew of any possibilities for assistance, maybe organizations that fund people who have this much of a problem to pay for it? There must be some sort of help in place I just have been unable to find any information. If people could give me ideas of whats out there and maybe numbers I could call I would like to figure this out ASAP. I am desperate. If it helps I live in Boston, MA. Seriously any help would be appreciated. I am just feeling scared, and nervous, and helpless. Thank you so much.