View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 12:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
HopefulGF65

That's such a good analogy (the vacuum). It's so true. What I've learned so far is that if anything (exabf, work, ANYTHING) starts to feel like it's sucking the life out of me, I know to say "ok, time to take a step back here."

Now that I'm working on myself, I'm back to finding things to uplift me spirtually. I have an open mind and like learning about all things holistic, natural, etc.. And the more positive energy I build, the more good things I seem to attract. One, if not the, favorite book of mine is Celestine Prophecy. One of the messages is to keep your eyes open for even the littlest things because they could lead to something else very meaningful. I bought a piece of furniture for my bare living room at a yard sale and wanted to buy some plants (NOT a green thumb mind you) so I went to a local nursery and wouldn't you know, directly across the street was a holistic place. I'd been on this road many many times and the other night was the first time I'd noticed the sign! After checking it out, I think I found paradise, it's a garden filled with many hidden paths, seating areas, a tea room in a barn area that you can come with friends and eat your takeout pizza if you want! I can't wait to go back.

Anyway, my long story is meant to say, this is the life that awaits us, it's always been here, we just have to finally find ourselves again to find life again.