Thread: hello again
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 04:09 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
dotcom

Originally Posted by Gooch
Glad you dropped a line and let us know everythings good to go.

How goes the band? waitin to hear a demo.
the band is going great thanks! we should be playing out in about 2 months. we will be hitting LA once a month and locally at least once a month. we are hoping to have a demo out within a month, and when the site gets rollin i will pm you the link.

once we get playing out, we are hoping to tour 6 months then be off for 6 months. im pretty sure we are going to purchase a motorhome before our first gig. well, the vocalist and his wife are going to. im broke, haha.

but yeah, im really stoked. ive put a lot of time and effort into the drums and im liking our music. i am just worried that the scene will have too many drugs in it. as in the other bands behind stage will be doing lines and shooting up while simultaneously doing groupies. what a sick scene eh?

as long as i can handle that, and the vocalist said i can chill in the band if its too much for me ... then i will be rocking on. but if i cant handle the drugs in the scene, then forget the band because nothings more important than keeping my sanity and health.