Old 07-11-2012, 10:14 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Lara

Hi everyone...with all the support of SR these past three weeks (and the geographicaly separation of me and H) I feel I have come such a long way since that night he screamed at me to 'get the hell out of his life'. He phoned me yesterday evening. H has flown to my country! He spoke as though NOTHING had happened...and said he will call me today to meet up with me for lunch/ dinner?? My nerves are shot. In the past (before SR) I would have immediately jumped to meeting with him - knowing he would say all the right things, and running straight back into his arms....but now, armed with knowledge and a bit more confidence - I feel strangely anxious. I feel I need to see him - to at least discuss the behaviour - but a huge part of me doesn't want to see him at all (and I am talking about the man I love and have loved for what feels like ever)....I don't know what to do? I don't know what to say to him? I feel I need to protect myself and that I am not 'strong enough' yet to just walk away...that if I meet with him I will buckle. I feel if I don't see him - that it will give me more time to develop myself - to handle a meeting in weeks or months to come...but how to I tell H that this is it? I feel I am betraying him???????