Old 07-11-2012, 04:34 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by transformyself View Post
This is great. Giving up my serenity. Thank you.
You're welcome, because that's just what I do!

Also, I woke up this AM thinking about last year's trip and I realize that he was harboring some serious resentment and anger against me, that I didn't know about. Yet, he went about that trip and the few months that followed like everything was hunky dory with us and with him. He was angry at me because I called his psychiatrist after he had driven drunk one night and acted strangely and I wanted to let his doc know that he's mixing major amounts of alcohol with paxil and trazadone. He didn't take that very well even though the doctor explained why what I did was caring and selfless and had the best intentions.

So, he gets lots of s*x, has a great looking wife, and a new house that we had moved into and acts like everything is better than normal in our lives. He went around retaliating by drinking more in hiding and then finally(after he gets popped for the DUI) admits to his anger and resentment.

On the flip side, I(yes, I) am resentful and angry now. But, I certainly don't go around acting like everything is fine and dandy. I don't fake it, I am making efforts at being communicative and making efforts at being generally pleasant but I'm certainly not walking around whistling and singing and having s*x with him, LOL. Seriously, I think he has too many screws loose. How did he do that? If you all had seen how sweet and normal he was and how kind he was and easy to get along with for those months, you'd be shocked to know that he was really angry with me. UGH, just makes me more mad and that's not what I need while on vacation. Thank goodness I'm calling my sponsor tonight~