Old 07-10-2012, 08:27 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by gerryP View Post
just tell him you would rather eat broken pop bottles than be in Costa Rica with him.
LOL! I've never heard that one before!!!

The more I think about it, he probably won't even have the b*lls to bring it up. He's been very good at avoiding all topics that might start a real conversation between us so he'll probably just avoid it until I get around to asking about it. And, then I'll be the bad guy because I stated that I don't want to go at this point. Too many unresolved issues, too much tension between us, too much 'stuff' that needs to be worked out(if it can at all at this point), and one 4 day trip isn't going to solve anything. If anything, it might make things more muddled for me. I mean, would he really not get it anyway? It will be interesting to see what happens. I'm tired of giving up my serenity just to help him save face on a work trip that he hates going on anyway. He'll probably ditch the trip if I don't go and make up some lame excuse to his company, too. Or, he'll go and lie about why I'm not there. Doesn't matter to me. If he does decide to not go and stays home, I may take a trip with my son and go visit my mom. AH won't go visit my mom because he's allergic to her horses and cats!