View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 10:41 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

And now for the brag part...

It looks FANTASTIC and I have to agree with the box - it is the EASIEST FLOOR EVER!

The only area where it gets tricky is end pieces and custom cuts. But I found a site on the internet that said to use wood putty to fill in any large seams, which works great. I have two areas where I could not fit the pieces together well!

Would you believe when it was all done, I spent $250? That was for the flooring, and some new spackling to level some areas on the sub-floor. And that covered 140 SF of space.

Ms. Pink Acres - I hadn't thought of humidity being a factor...here it's pretty dry all the time so its no worry, but I can see how in Louisiana it could be an issue! Learn something new every day...

I laughed at the Yoda of flooring...better change it to cheap flooring that anyone can install because I am still poor enough to not be able to afford installation! ; )

Can't wait to see how this stuff holds up...

Thanks everyone for your support! I feel awesome today! And ready to move onto the next area of flooring. Ok, well maybe not today but soon!