View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 05:41 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
crazybabie

Hello broken4ever. I am glad you felt comfortable enough to finally post here it appears you have been reading quite a bit be proud of yourself for that.

Well then she text me a week ago stating she felt like she was slapped in the FACE and he doesn’t love her he left and was back on METH! Would appear to me if she runs a SLE she would not be caught so off guard about this maybe her having him where she assist running SLE is not the best choice someone in her position should know "their" addict is not special.

BUT I WILL NOT LIE IT HURTS THAT HE IS CALLING HER NOT ME! IT HURTS THAT HE HASN’T CALLED HOME AT ALL THIS TIME!

It seems to me reading what she is saying to you she has become his new enabler of sorts?

So when I get get that text on Tueday from her letting me know how court went how do I respond?

I am going out on a limb here but I am thinking maybe you are in agreement for her to tell you the outcome? If so respond with thank you?

How do I respond to him if and when he calls? For me that is always a hard one while you have been reading did you consider any boundaries about what you are and are not willing to live with?

How would you all handle this situation with AH sister? I am not understanding what his sister is doing that has you feeling how do I handle her?

I do know codependency is a daily struggle just like addiction and I CONTINUE TO WORK on me daily, but it doesn’t mean it’s not hard it doesn’t mean that I am not SCARED TO DEATH AND question every decsion and step I make exspecially when it pertains to my AH!

I understand your being scared fear is a big part for us especially in the beginning while you have been working on you have you been to any meetings yet?