View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 05:02 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by SoaringSpirits View Post
I hear you sister!

It's like they can't for one minute think that maybe we don't want to have sex with them because they are GROSS and lovemaking isn't just a physical thing. Like my AH, after a night of wine and beer, let's just say his performance wasn't exactly up to par. I got so done with that, I finally cut him off completely and told him "It's booze or our marriage. You choose. And while you are thinking about that, I'm not having sex with you either." He was far more worried about not getting laid than me leaving him over alcohol.
Yeah, well, throw in the extra pounds he keeps putting on, too. He isn't drinking around me anymore so at least the smell isn't there and he doesn't snore as bad anymore, either. For me, I'm just not physically attracted to him at all and I'm hurting emotionally from all the years of his behavior so I'm just tired of having sex with him just to appease him or to keep up the facade of marriage at this point. Yeah, I told him 18 months ago that I was appalled that he'd choose alcohol over his marriage and he wonders why we're having problems here, DUH!