View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 10:19 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
chronsweet

I'm with tuffgirl, I had to laugh when I envisioned some woman getting those texts and saying Ummmmm you got the wrong number. LOL.

I am sure it probably didn't feel funny to you while firing them off, but in the end did you feel relieved that maybe he didn't get to see you all mad and upset OVER HIM . AGAIN?

Hugs to you. Remember you are human. I get mad and impatient sometimes with my poor little guy and just try to remember I am human and going through a lot of stuff and it is okay to be human. I slipped last night and yelled at my kiddo after he said, mom a thousand times while having drunko (who was sober because he has no money until today) yapping in my ear and berating me as usual. I told my boy I was sorry and gave him a hug and talked to him again about it this morning and told him mommy was sorry for yelling at him But I took it easy on myself because I am only human. I know I am a good mom, I don't usually yell at him, I never cuss at him or call him names (I hear my neighbors constantly cussing/yelling/calling their kids names - i cringe inside), and I don't hit him or anything like that. BUT, I am busy, and I do have bad days, again, I am human.

And being human and living aboard the crazy alcoholic train, I am surprised I have maintained this long. BUT you know what, If I am strong enough to have put up with this crapola this dang long, I am strong enough to move forward, strong enough to get mentally healthy again and strong enough to leave el drunko in the dust. So, my dear, are you!