View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 08:40 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by m1k3 View Post
Liz,

He is an A. A's lie and manipulate to maintain their true love, alcohol.

I tried something like that with my AW. She cried, got mad, got really mad and then all 3. She pleaded with me not to go, she gave me excuses as to why it is not her fault. She told me to go ahead and leave, she didn't need me. She attacked every emotional weak point that I had and she did it full force over a period of weeks.

The one thing she didn't do was change.

So, again, what do you expect to get out of this?

Your friend,
Umm, well it's basically forewarning that I'm going to ask him to leave. He can't say he wasn't prepared. I know I am not going to be the one leaving, our son has been through enough this past year and I don't need to be moving him anywhere and since I homeschool he'll be staying with me. If he balks and says he's not leaving, then my plan B is to actually leave. I have a friend who owns a furnished rental and she said we can stay there cheap for a few months as long as she doesn't have renters and I also have a friend who has a few empty rooms in her house where we could stay for a few weeks until I find a more permanent solution. There's always a solution, it's just not always ideal for the kids, etc. I could live anywhere but disrupting my kid's life all over again doesn't really appeal to me.