View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 05:23 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by Tuffgirl View Post
Someone discovered the extensive list of forum smilies! Hope it made you smile for a moment.

Amazing how time slowsssssssss down when something exciting is around the corner! I feel that way right now, too, only a completely different waiting for me.
LOL! I always knew they were there as I frequent other forums but I never used them here! Sometimes it's good to have a little fun.

Today I found out that my son's processing issues and ADHD could have been caused by his traumatic birth and he possibly has brain damage from it. She said there's just no correlation between some of his test results and she said when things are so skewed that it usually means there's something more than true processing issues going on.

Then, I took the dog to the vet and found out that the sore on her shoulder is probably cancer but we're going to try a topical cream and see if it helps. She's a 15 year old shepherd mix and has other issues, too, so we know it's coming soon. The vet wants to be conservative because of her age.

So, all in all, I had a crappy day. The smilies still make me laugh!!