View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 03:19 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
not sure why God stuck me with AH. I must have some very important lessons to learn......or not?

who says God had anything to do with this? who picked him? and who chooses to stay with him? this is not your cross to bear....this is your choice. and choice is very empowering cuz we then know we can make OTHER choices.....part of that free willy thing.......LOL
Yeah, yeah, yeah....I am sitting here nodding my head in agreement then running the other direction, LOL. You know, I'm researching jobs that I can do at home right now. I have actually thought about starting a pet sitting company for some side business. Our old dog may pass away soon and I have the perfect house for well-behaved dogs! Dog door, grassy park 2 houses down, open desert next to the house for chasing rabbits(well, on a leash wouldn't be fun, though, LOL), fake grass in the backyard (easy to clean), drip system is buried well, etc.

It's all a process. I wrote out a plan, I'm calling a lawyer this week to find out exactly what we're risking when he violates the parameters of his suspension/interlock, etc. I am also contacting a divorce attorney to get information about protecting myself financially. These are all the choices I am choosing to make this week, I gotta start somewhere!