View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 04:43 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
witharealwinner

Good morning. The hearing is for a permanent pfa. They also told me to file the paperwork for custody that morning.

I will be on the lookout for our safety. I do not think he would try anything as he seems to be afraid of the police plus he seems like he is nothing but a bully. Nevertheless, I will be careful. My stepdad will change my locks for me.

I do feel bad for him, but I know that I cannot go on like this forever. I know my kids can't, either. My oldest dd cried on her last day of school b/c she wouldn't have school to go to so that she could be away from him. What kid cries on their last day??

I have an appt with legal aid next week. I need to find out how to get police reports, too. I will also see if my dd's therapist can help in any way.

I have been waiting for this opportunity for some time now. When he spit on and pushed me, I almost wanted to thank him. I had asked him lots of times to leave, but he would refuse. I took the chance when I did bc I though this may be my last chance before he really hurts me. He has told me he hates me and when he was arguing with me the other day, he had an odd look in his eyes. He made some gestures like he was going to hit me and had his finger in my face.

My family is so happy and glad that I finally stood up for myself and my kiddos. I just hope I have not let them be forever damaged and it is not too late. I was with him for three years.