View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 09:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
witharealwinner

Finally did it....some good news

I got a temporary restraining order (pfa) today. The cops did not serve him until around 10:30 this evening, but he is out of this home.

He got his first full pay yesterday, and bought himself some beer.

He started drinking early, was pretty buzzed when our home based therapist came. Said he does not think he has a problem, does not think it would be a problem to drink if he was to take our twin babies out of town.

Later he proceeded to try and put the babies down for a nap at 5:30 in the evening. An argument ensued, he shoved me out of my bedroom, slammed the door in my face, then shortly thereafter, spit twice in my face. I was hoping he would hit me, but I remember reading somewhere that the spitting would be enough for tne pfa. I called the police and the shelter, and they confirmed as much.

He broke my backup laptop by slamming the screen down, it no longer works, so I am using my nook for internet. That is the second one he broke.

Part of me feels bad tht it has come to this. I feel bad for him, but he brought this on himself, I know that. My kids deserve better.

I am a little anxious, but my mom and step dad are in town for the weekend and are only 2 miles from here if I need them. I am here with my baby twins, and my dog. My older girls are at my brothers for a few days.

My hearing is this coming Thursdayy.