Old 06-15-2012, 10:58 AM
  # 367 (permalink)  
IAmAbstinent

I already made a big plan already . Just repeating to myself that I wouldnt take drugs again as I said I didnt really find effective, I think I also have to get a more social lifestyle as it was my isolatory habits which led me to such activities. I know the talk about your abstinent shoudlnt be contingent on anything which I agree with in theory but I think you still have to deal with the causes to get rid of the desire- which I know trimpey would prob disagree with cos he says you will always desire.

hmm will check top of p12.

Yes this service seems to be about offering counselling and a support worker. Im still in two minds about it due to the dependence part of it maybe being aware of that aspect I would could chose not to get into that, but rather take lessons from others.

I know I definitely have to also focus on making a life for myself as being part of my continued abstinence which I would have to do myself anyhow.

Also I am a 'failure' in avrt terms am I not for breaking the big plan- or its worded as 'reversal of intent'?

Anyway as I said the underlying life issues were still there which are what encouraged me to use imo. So just repeating the mantra and not changing the lifestlye I think would likely lead down the same route- I know it as in the past. So I have to change my lifestyle as my priority I think.