View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 04:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FindingJoy

Ran into XAB after 3.5 weeks no contact

I'm so upset right now. Coming out of my CPAs office building who my XAB doesn't know at all....I hear "hi T..." I look up and it's HIM sitting in the passenger seat of a brand new shiny luxury car. My auto response was shock and I said what are you doing here? He said I'm with C who is his closest friend in AA. I look through the window and introduced my self to C totally ignoring my ex.

I'm so upset as he looks like he stepped off the plane from Aruba, tan, not a care in the world.....here I am doing the best I can to hel but I'm grieving. Clearly he isn't which makes me feel like I was used and played by him.

Seeing him triggered me and has my head spinning. To make it worse one of my best friends works for him and he's taking her and one other girl out to Hollywood tomorrow night for a fancy dinner. Who in the hell takes their employees out in corporate America a on a Friday night.
I know my best friend probably feels obligated since that's her boss but she doesnt seem that bothered to be going which really stings.

I was moving along carefully and in a positive manner and seeing him triggered the hell out of me along with hearing he's taking my bestie out on a Friday night.
Yes I'm sure he knows that it would get back to me and hurt. Since when he was drunk one night he threatened to hit on her and make out with her.

Please help me back to Earth. Ugh