View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 04:08 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by MsPINKAcres View Post
ok - i just got the impression you thought it was ok for him to be angry at you because of the situation he was in ~ like it was your fault ~ seems like manipulations & projecting those emotions onto us happens quite often. . .

Kinda brought back LOTS of memories for me - i allow myself to take on lots of that anger from my exah for years because of all the consequences of his actions & I couldn't fix them! <--- looking at that now really makes me see how dysfunctional I was in the relationship.

sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees - lol

I truly hope you enjoy your time away - hope it's filled with peace, sanity, serenity, laughter, joy and happiness - all the things you deserve on a daily basis!

PINK HUGS,
Rita
I do too! Right now, I feel like I walk around angry, both angry at him and at myself and I don't like being like this. I remind myself over and over again that my Higher Power is in control and that I must surrender and accept where things are for now.

If I could sum up my trip to FL, I would say that it's to take the time to release the anger, get rid of resentment, and accept him for who he is. And, accept me for where I am in my process, too!

Just wish it was easier!!! Or maybe it's just that I wish that I could figure out what my boundaries are and what I'm willing to live with or not live with.