View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:53 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
tjp613

Originally Posted by chronsweet View Post
Wow, the guy is INSANE. I would be scared and try to get away for the weekend if I could. Take someone with you, an adult? Go to a relatives house, anything. When you said he was 'planning' something for you, with your history with him, my mind goes to bad places. Do you have a security camera set up at your house? Sometimes reading your stories about your xA, I get really scared for you. Take care and do NOT contact him would be my advice. And a frenemy, I wouldn't trust to 'deliver' any kind of any message.

Take care WTBH.
Originally Posted by Florence View Post
Wow. This one is over the top. Seriously, this gives me the willies.

6) Call your lawyer. Like, now!

7) The manipulative b**** method: Surely there's someone on the guest list (assuming this is a real thing) that you can talk to other than your friend or the ex. I'd give them a call and ask whether they'd been invited to your house for a birthday celebration. If not, no big, how are you and the kids. If so, act all perturbed about what your ex is up to, since you're getting a divorce and all and aren't even on speaking terms. Make sure to use the words "creepy" and "weird" a lot. Mention that he seems a little "off" lately.
I don't know this guy, but what I DO know (as I've said before) gives me the willies!!! My gut reaction was that he is plotting to use this as an opportunity to humiliate you somehow and/or get you into trouble with the law and/or create yet ANOTHER horrible scene in front of not only your children, but all of your friends and family as well.

Sorry, but I agree with Florence and Chronsweet - he is an absolute nut job and I wouldn't do anything other than pack my bags for a weekend away.