View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 09:04 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by MsPINKAcres View Post
can I ask why is it "cool" for him to be angry about a situation that he created and to take it out on you?

or am I misunderstanding what you are saying?
Well, it was suggested in the thread above that his "I'm sorries" could be his passive aggressive anger. I guess I'm OK with that. He has every right to be angry at himself and apologizing for everything is NOT a bad way to express anger, LOL! I'll take the apologies despite how unnecessary they really are.

If he's angry at me, then he can come to me and tell me so, but since he barely speaks I guess I don't have to worry about that. I called him every night while we were away but I did most of the talking. He attended his alcohol classes for his DUI, it's not like he was going to talk about those. Maybe he's angry about those classes? Who knows? Maybe he's not angry and maybe he's just depressed? Since he won't talk to me and I'm not talking to him I guess we'll never know.

As for me not talking to him: I realized that every time I try to talk about important stuff I find that it becomes a pity party for him and he winds up saying stuff that makes me question his sanity even more. I figured just NOT ENGAGING him is the best thing to do for now. My time for a real conversation will come, when I'm ready and when my Higher Power is with me to say what I mean, and not say it mean. Not sure I can do that right now.