View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 09:07 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
24Years

WOW...thanks for posting. I would say I relate directly to maybe one percent of the posts on here and this is one of them.

I am currently going through the same/similar thing. My AH has been acting like yours in that I related to all that you wrote. This weekend I prayed for some sort of sign that there is no reconciling between us (since he has made little to no effort towards this and we've been apart over one year [I left]). The answer came the same day when we pulled up alongside AH who was taking our oldest daughter out for her birthday (this was a big coincidence in itself as I did know the City/restaurant they would be at, but I was told they were to be there earlier that day. We were not near the restaurant either but just entering the City from the same road he was on. Further, I had no intention of being in that area except that middle daughter asked if we could clothes shop spur of the moment, and I agreed to that (she picked where). On a side note, I had thought it unfortunate and felt sad for my teens that AH didn't include them in the birthday meal with their older sister but didn't give that much further thought at the time. I realized the bigger picture though when I saw AH's girlfriend (who I knew about through the grapevine) in his car. I hadn't quite thought of it as an answer to prayer, but I believe God was working through my daughter (helping me to connect the dots) when she said, "mom, do you think God is trying to tell you something?" This coming from a 17 year old who rarely, if ever, mentions God. It was then that I recalled my morning prayer and put 2 and 2 together (seems I've always been slow in that area).

Tonight I was hoping for someone on here that I could relate with in this same regard...and here you are. I think God is wanting me to accept my sad/unfortunate situation as it is (despite 27 years of marriage). I've just been given 2 coincidences to my recent prayer regarding AH that I think I'd be foolish not to see as God incidences. Thanks again for posting.