View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 07:19 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Luling

I've been staying busy and active -- I work out in the mornings, and then in the evenings when I would normally start drinking, I'll do something to get out and exercise, even if it's just a walk.

I was dead exhausted last night though, which worried me because I thought that if I stayed inside I might drink, but I ended up having a fun time re-watching a couple of episodes of "Walking Dead." I was drinking when I watched them the first time around, so I had forgotten quite a bit. (I think sobriety is giving me a new appreciation for the horror genre, by the way.) Of course I held my iPhone in my hand and stayed close to the forum the whole time.

By the way, I love jigsaw puzzles, but I can't do that right now, as my 2-year-old would likely scatter the pieces.

Oh, and this is a little embarrassing -- I love playing Sims 3 on my computer. I don't use the game play mode very much; I just build houses, parks, stores, libraries. I couldn't sleep the other night, so I stayed up and built a very close replica of my own house.

There's always arts and crafts. I taught myself to crochet the other day using you tube videos, and I've been trying my hand at Chinese brush painting.