Thread: Tgif!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 11:55 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
StarCat
Today is a New Day

Tonight I am going to relax and probably play my racing game on the PS3 I bought myself a month ago. I also put Netflix on it, too, so I have choices tonight. Either way, I am vegging out on my sofa within view of my balcony garden and within the cuddle-zone for the cats.

Tomorrow I am hoping to buy some closed-toed heels in bright summer colors so that I can wear them to work. In the afternoon I might do something with friends... or I might not. I also need to spend some time in my garden, and figure out exactly what my apartment complex is doing to the balconies so I know how best to protect the roses. (They've been sending out fliers since mid-December about emptying out the balconies for this project and they're still not done yet.)

Sunday I'll be doing my usual Sunday morning worship schedule, then heading over to my boyfriend's for the afternoon. Nothing really planned for the day, either, but that's sort of how I like it lately. We did go to Cape May this past weekend, so I'm not in the mood for anything major, although depending on the weather I'm probably going to insist we either take a small walk through one of the local parks or go out for a drive with the windows down.