Thread: Tgif!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 09:48 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
FireSprite

Fun!

We have loose plans tonight to try to do dinner or something. We're trying to set aside time to reconnect like a date-night so that we can actually spend enjoyable time together but it's not always easy. With school out & all of our friends & family babysitting our daughter during the day I don't think I feel right asking someone to keep her overnight. We may do a family night instead.

Saturday nights are AA meeting nights so we get our mommy-daughter time then. We will either stay in & have a movie/game night at home or go with our girlfriends to the local outdoor mall where they have live music in the square until 9pm. I think this week is an acoustic rock band, DD loves any activities that include music!

Sunday is chore day - I think I'm going to bypass the normal crapola & reorganize my home office into a yoga/meditation room for myself. This is a long overdue project & I feel the need to spend some time on *me*.... especially since this morning started out with unneccesary arguments & even though we were finally able to talk it through, ... ugh. Just, ugh.