Old 05-27-2012, 07:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
witharealwinner

His little plan to call the cops backfired on him

The fool that he is.

Long story made as short as I can.

ABF was refusing to let me take our babies to spend the day with their big sisters, uncle, unlce's gf and her kids, and my mom and stepdad bc I had the nerve to "open my mouth" to him. My older dd's spent the night at my mom's cabin. After him flipping me off and telling me that if I tried to take the babies to see my family, he'd call the cops on me and tell them that I hit him and to arrest me.

When my mom wanted to know where we were for dinner and she figured out we weren't "allowed" to come over, she and the rest of my family decided to make their way to my home. I swear I did not ask them to do this, they did this on their own. The kids all go play, and shortly thereafter, my mom makes a comment, and her and abf and my family are arguing with him about how he treats me and the kids. Not terribly arguing, but enough....they've had enough of him and his games, how he pays NOTHING to live here, how he bosses me around (as am I and my girls). He decided to call the police to have them remove my family.

The cops get here, ask who owns the place (we both do, sadly) and when abf tells him, the cop tells him that there's nothing he can do and as long as I say they can stay, then oh well.

The policeman was a million times better than the ones who came here when I called them a couple months ago. This one saw right through abf's bs. He told me to file a pfa since he wouldn't let me leave if I tried to take the babies, he has a history of violence (throwing things at me) and I told the policeman about his threat to burn the house if he has to "go down." He told me to go ahead and try to file; that according to him and this pattern of abf's, I should be able to be granted one.

I at least feel a bit vindicated here tonight. He thought he was going to get his way but got a little bit of a slapdown.

The officer even made a comment to him when I told him about how he wouldn't let me go with the babies. He told him, "so you're mad, and going to hold that over your babies to prevent them from spending time with their family."

Amazing how the story instantly changes though when confronted. He denied ever saying I couldn't leave.

What a liar.

My heart broke a little more for my dd's. My mom told me that my 5 year old was telling her grandpap about how "mean abf is to mommy" and how he "calls mommy names all the time."

How can people like him sleep at night?

I wasn't able to make it to the attorney the other day b/c he miraculously made it out of bed early that day and decided he was going to the "store" with me. I did speak to the attorney on the phone and she told me that I could try for the pfa.

What fun. I think I am going to try this pfa thing. We've had it.