View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 09:20 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
SusanG

Hello everyone! It was a couple of months since Ive been on here. I am now five days clean of opiates and have started on Suboxone. 2mg , three times a day. I felt relief in just a short hour. I came clean with the help of my Grandfather.He was very supportive and we got online and found a doctor right away. It is now Saturday and I havent taken a Vicoden since Monday evening. I feel very proud of myself, and havent even thought about buying pills. I erased all of my contacts in my cell phone that Im able to get pills from. I have had no withdrawls at all! Just a little tired, but Im getting up in the morning and having my coffee and enjoying the morning sunrise...just like I used to. I am thinking more clearly and not forgetting things as easily. The great thing is that I have made $1200.00 this week and spent absolutely none of it on Pills! Boy, that was a terrific feeling! Just what I had to spend on my suboxone and doctor appointment...which was more than worth it! I dont feel scared anymore. And I know that if I feel this great after only 5 days of sobriety, just think how I will feel after 10 days, 20 days, and thensome. Thank you everyone for you kind words and support. I will be checking in everyday now, for support and so I can also give kind words and supportive healing to others.