View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 12:10 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
AddictedHusband

No no no.. I must have worded something funny cuz you all are sounding like you think I'm doing meth instead of taking ADHD medication.

Quite the opposite is what I want! I'm not currently using and am just at a point where I just think there's got to be something I need to get me to that supposed magical year-ish mark of meth sobriety that seems to make all the difference. I am just demotivated to do anything, I cannot focus at work, I have to force myself to do anything, even the (what used to be) fun stuff..

If this is what I've needed and that's what kept me coming back to meth, then it will be a godsend!!!

But that's why I'm asking about it. Like lily said (and thank you for posting lily) I too am nervous about taking a stimulant based Rx. Even though I've always been a fairly light user (I guess light compared to the folks I would see when I get the ****) so I don't see myself snorting anything. I've always liked the whole "my cloud beats your cloud" part of smoking it so I have only snorted it like twice and don't care to do it any other way.