Old 05-17-2012, 07:17 PM
  # 289 (permalink)  
Dalek

Tough crowd! You guys make Terminally Unique's style look a little on the soft side. I've been reading through previous posts, and I have to say, I'm surprised by the level of detail on here. Unusual to find (in a nice way).

Kudos to those who were able to spot the addictive voice and waffling in my cigarette smoking post, though, as it was spot on. I do know that my Beast will gladly cash in my job and my life in for a cancer stick. There is no doubt about it.

I was just reading on the WhyQuit smoking site that the average smoker only musters the determination for one quit "attempt" every three years, and my Beast just lit up with glee. We can put off "trying" to quit for three more years! Christmas and New Year's all rolled up into one!

So, what's my plan? I am going to smoke my last cancer stick on Saturday night before going to sleep. Yes, I know that is just more AV waffling, but I have to meet with the boss tomorrow and Saturday, and I don't want to be going through physical withdrawal at the time, which lasts about 72 hours.

The Beast says "that's very good, don't quit now, put it off for just a little bit longer."