View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 06:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lizatola

Fudge: I blew my serenity

Yes, that fudge up there represents something else, LOL!

I blew it. If you read my other post I was really working on keeping my serenity despite his bullying and passive aggressive behavior. Well, he was acting like a stupid teenager at the movie theater today.

He had to get a refund at the ticket office and left me and our son waiting for him. Well, I realized he had the tickets and I wanted to be nice and wait for him so I started heading his way. He starts flapping his arms at me, yelling at me to just go, acting like a freaking fool and the closer I got to him the worse his behavior. Anyway, after the move I freaked out on him in the car. I threw it all at him: the bird story, the dog story from this AM, the driving issues, and the movie theater.

Long story short; I didn't get anywhere except to make myself look like a super sensitive fool and just get into an angry fight. He is hiding in his office now because 'he's the bad guy' and he can't communicate with me because I'm too sensitive. UGH!

Then, I had to stupidity to actually apologize for being too sensitive and for taking things too personal. He got mad again and said, "What are you so sorry for? Stop walking around being sorry." I swear, I can't even be sorry without him telling me how to act. I'm thinking of scheduling us for marriage counseling, but I'm not even sure if it's worth it. I honestly don't see him changing any time soon so I have a choice to make: either I learn to live with bullying and passive aggressive behavior or I make a break. Right now, though, I'm not ready to leave. I really don't have plan A in place, let alone a back up plan B. I need to just focus on me, keep going to meetings and therapy, and let him wallow in his pathetic attitude and crap.