View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 11:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Skye10

My exA was arrested..

I haven't been on here in a few weeks. I guess I needed to take a little break for myself. I had not talked to my exA for about 5 weeks. I called him about 10 days ago, just to see if he was ok. He didn't sound too good at all, he sounded terrible. Of course he proceeded to tell me I was the reason he started using again, as I was his rock and breaking up with him sent him into a frenzy and he started using heavily.

I found out a week ago he violated his parole and was arrested. I talked to his PO and he has several violations pending, he said he will be in jail for quite awhile awaiting his revocation hearing. His PO plans to suggest to the parole board that he be sent back to prison. I am in shock!!!! I cannot believe he went down so fast. I knew eventually he would, be not two months after I broke up with him.

Part of me is relieved for his safety, but the other part of me knows he will soon be out of my life forever. I have struggled with the thought of going to see him, but I know its probably not a good idea.

I just wanted to point out he was on the dean's list the last year of college with straight A's...had just gotten a great paying job that was legit and would have given him some experience in the line of work he was going to college for...he went down in a few months! This is how INSANE this disease is....