View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 09:52 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
chronsweet

Yeah, the alcohol really just starts to mess up their brains, doesn't it? Sane and rational are NOT synonymous with active alcoholism.

My ABF actually is hallucinating things. He thinks the government is planting electrical grids in the sky as part of a diabolical plan to control the weather so that they can control humanity and create chaos and devastation on earth.

He told me one day that he was talking to God between some trees. LOL.

He imagines I am having an imaginary affair with someone we work with (we work together, blah - I have 2 job interviews lined up this next week) Actually thinks if I am home 10 minutes late due to bad traffic (We live in So. Cal, traffic is sometimes congested at 5:30, good grief) that he and I were out in the bushes or conference room or something stupid. He can't accept we aren't intimate because he is ALWAYS drunk. LOL.

So, these guys(girls) who let alcohol ravage their minds are really just sick and delusional. Kind of off topic there, but I understand the manipulations and sickness in dealing with an A. I think we all do. :P