View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 03:12 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
i'm sorry, but what a cad he is. he didn't break the law to SHOW his LOVE for you, he's just out being a damn cowboy......he could have thought ahead and ORDERED flowers and had them delivered. i woulda thrown em out, but that's just me......he's trying to snow you with this nicey nicey crap......get ya all puddly.

that's TWICE now he has already INTENTIONALLY and for no good reason operated a motorized vehicle. complete disregard for the risk inherenet in carrying out illegal activities and thumbing his nose at the laws. he's getting away with he CAN......and trying to get you to buy into it.

watch out.
LOL! I love that word: cad! Yep, and he expected me to what? Shower him with love and affection just because he got me flowers? HE BROKE THE LAW, for god's sake. I was tempted to throw them out but they are beautiful and I enjoy looking at them so I'm keeping them FOR ME.

Well, I may be keeping the peace right now but I am not buying into it. I am very much on the alert and watching every action. Yet, I also am working on enjoying my birthday week, trying to spend some time with friends, and I am really working hard at being in the moment(as difficult as this is since I am constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop).