View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 08:05 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by gerryP View Post
Oh, ok, I wasn't paying attention. He hasn't been sentenced yet, so his licence hasn't been officially pulled as yet. As far as your husbands Lawyer goes, unless he is Danny DeVito in The Rainmaker, I'm not sure if I would believe what hubby is quoting. Just saying....
Oh, I totally get that! I mean, seriously, what lawyer would tell his client: If you gotta drive to make a living, then you gotta do it.

Umm, yeah buddy, and then you can get disbarred. Also, according to AH his lawyer is telling him that the penalties for driving on a suspended license are a slap on the wrist and that they can't prove that you know, etc. Well, what my AH doesn't consider is that he'd have to hire his lawyer again to help him prove that he didn't know. All the lawyer sees is, Cha Ching, a new case he can make money on. And, if my AH is that blind that he can't see it then he really is in deep denial about this DUI and all that can go along with it. Heaven forbid if he were to listen to me or do some research on his own.

His court sentencing is next Wednesday. I'm still curious as to how this damn licensed suspension is supposed to work. Now that he's home he says he's not going to drive. Well, which one is it? ARRGGHHH!