Thread: Big Plan
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 07:18 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Gavinandnikki

OK. I bet I don't do so well. My thoughts are that obviously I am not recognizing my AV.

Drinking is harmful, Pam does not want to drink. Beast does. - check.

Going to France this summer, where it is always party time. I think Pam really wants to drink in France. Or at least I want the possibility of having a glass of wine if I want. Beast does too. This is where I think Pam and Beast agree. Beast is saying " come on, it's France....you can drink moderately and then be abstinent when you go back home". I know that is Beast. I succome to that though even though I know it is wrong.

Beast is scared that he won't get booze on vacation.

Now, having said that....I feel SO MUCH better in my regularly busy life sober, don't you think I would enjoy France so much better sober? I haven't been this content, relaxed and downright joyful in years. It is possible that going to France sober would exceed any other visit that I spent drunk. I think that is a strong possibility.

Please help me out here.....Where am I missing my AV? I want to be able to identify it easily. I gather that once I commit to the Big Plan, AV recognition will become effortless.

Thanks,
Pam