Old 05-07-2012, 09:32 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
LoveAllGone

Originally Posted by mayalewiston View Post
Thx! Yep, mine told me shortly before I left that he thought that having a baby would be the "motivation that he needed to change." Thankfully at that point in time, I was wise enough to LMAO in his face rather than believing him!
I did believe mine when he told me that and we have a 4 yr old son together...I only wish I had been as strong back then as I am now. I wouldn't change my son by no means but I do wish that I had picked a different sperm donor. Now my son gets to grow up with me being both of his parents but he does have some very good influential men in his life. They will say and do anything--I mean anything.

Mine also loved to use that one about he wasn't the only one that needed to do some changing, as a matter of fact, there were some things he didn't like about me and I would say "Like what dear?" and he'd go blank. But after some pondering...he would say "You dwell on the past too much, why can't you just let it go so we can start over?" And we tried many times to "just let it go" but he never showed me a thing except who he was and that was an active addict with no room for anyone else in his life except 'bud light'.