View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 10:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
melin

Methadone to Subutex

This is mey second time coming off of Dones. The first time I was clean for about a year and a half, I then met somebody who had methadone, I know my will power should have said NO, but I said to myself "oh one won't hurt" well one turned to 3 a day (30mg) Now, I am done, I have weened myself down to about a half a day, its just maintenance, I am not getting high, I have subutex, today is the last day of dones, would it be wise to take a subutex tomarrow Friday May4th around 4pm? They are in film form, not pills, 2mg films, should I take a corner of the film to help with withdrawls, my withdraw from methadone starts the next day after having none. I kick myself for my relapse, I have been to treatment for vicodin in 2008, I am very aware that I have a problem. I am equipped with Nyquil for the respitory and sneezing, vitamin B12 for energy, lots of Water/gatorade, of course the metallic taste that comes with it is hard to get away from, stomach aches, sweats, bathroom breaks are herendous, unable to eat. This is a vicious cycle and do not wish it upon anybody.