View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 10:26 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
lizatola

And, to address something else that Anvilhead said: she mentioned me being inconsequential or ancillary. I have been feeling like this all weekend. He has completely shut me out as far as telling me when he's coming home, not to have dinner ready for him, etc. It was really weird. Usually, he'd just let me know via text if he was running late or got held up somewhere. This past weekend, he would just be doing his thing and wouldn't even bother to let me know. He came home yesterday afternoon while my son and I were in the backyard and didn't even tell us he was home. He used to pop his head out the door and say, "Hey, I'm home." He sat his butt down on the couch, was home for at least 20 minutes, and just couldn't be bothered to say hello.

Of course, he's losing his license starting tomorrow so I have the joy of having him around for the next month, LOL! Guess I won't have to worry about him calling me to tell me he'll be late at this point? And, I wonder if this past weekend was his last hurrah at freedom, too? A way for him to not have to be accountable or tell anyone where he is,hence the reason he didn't want to tell me where he was going or how long he'd be gone?