View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 11:50 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by ODAT63 View Post
It seems to me you are admitting step 1, the fact that you found a hidden bottle does not mean you actually where looking for it or where you?
don't be so hard on yourself, I think is great that you have a back up plan.
Good luck to you.
NO, I wasn't. My son needed to do a project for school and I thought maybe my AH's old business cards would be the right size for captions. I pulled out the box only to find it filled with a few business cards and a mini of Jameson whiskey(AH's favorite).

I have not revealed to my AH that I know about the alcohol. I haven't told him that I have thought of a plan in case he screws up again. I hope that doesn't appear deceitful but I feel I need to protect myself at this point.

Funny thing, though, I'm not feeling well today and have a fever so I've been on the couch all day. AH works from home and he's been very kind today. Taking ds to his science fair, picking up ginger ale for me, and checking on me periodically. It's too bad he's got stinkin' thinkin' from his disease and it's too bad he's too proud to throw his bottles out. Things could be so much better.