View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 10:13 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  
brokenwife2012

I understand that getting answers might hurt me more, but honestly, nothing can hurt me more than what he said in the beginning. I'm not going to ask him anymore. I know he is lying about something but since he's the one lying, he will have to try and put his head down on his pillow every night and try to sleep in peace. I can at least do that. Sleeping has become much easier and lately I have been getting better sleep. I know why he went to that friend for advise. It wasn't to get support for a decision he already made, it was to get a decision because he couldn't make one. He took the "easy" way out, not me and I am done trying. I see him as the biggest coward. Do I love him? Yes, with my whole heart. But, I am letting him go. And I will be much better off and much happier in my life. The past 2 days I actually haven't thought about him, which is so odd. I haven't wondered if he's drinking either. I have talked to him, but it was only about the kids. I won't make small talk about anything else.