Old 04-24-2012, 11:57 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Bradd

Week 5, 45 days Sober, My Journey

Hello Everyone week 5 and 45 days sober started off great I had minimal anxiety attacks, the fog feeling getting better, panic only last a couple seconds. The only thing that keeps me down at times is the fact that I cant do my normal exercises due to the feeling of being unable to breath. Its kind of ironic to me that when I was drinking the run was to sweat out the alcohol in order to drink more, now I cant seem to run just for fun My sinuses get really stuffed up and I have to stop my work out walking home is sometimes a nightmare because I feel like I am going to pass out. I feel like my drinking has damaged my stomach acid producer and making my body back into a well oiled machine is taking time. This makes my anxiety start creeping up unless I constantly clear my throat or get home in a hurry. I try not to think about the worst case when the anxiety creeps in and that really helps also the psychologytools.org/asset...ght_Record.pdf[/url] that hypochondriac provided me is really helpful in calming me down and figuring what exactly was my trigger.