View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 06:35 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
lizatola

Well, I decided to give him the ride anyway, mainly because of what anvilhead said above. I guess I felt saving the money would save my sanity more at this point. Of course, when I talked to him last night about it and told him, he told me that may not got anyway. I told him my schedule and what appointments I had and asked him to get flights that would work with the schedule, if he does decide to go at some point.

He, again, went off last night about how he just wants to get his punishment over with and how stupid the court system is, etc. He locked himself in his office last night with his NA beer, probably thinking that maybe the NA beer would substitute the real thing. This was all after he got into with our HOA board at a meeting last night and he felt they weren't playing fair. And, I again feel like he's on the same roller coaster that led him to start drinking again in the first place. Entitlement mentality, poor poor me, the world is against me and I can prove it, etc. So much for learning any lessons yet.