View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 10:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Loneywife

I feel so very alone....hit rock bottom

I hit rock bottom for myself about two weeks ago. I saw the things that were going on in my life and I was finally like ENOUGH! I can't deal with this reality for the next 30-40 years. I'm trying to meet with a realtor for apartments so I can move out of the house, and an attorney later this week for an annulment.

AH was high again Friday night, and I needed to leave the house immediately because I felt that I was in danger. I went to my parents house for the evening. I discussed a few of my concerns about AH and they seemed to be supportive until the morning, when they turned it around on me.

AH, his parents and my parents are doing everything in their power to reverse my decision. AH and I went to two NA meetings over the weekend, to appease me. My parents are marginalizing his addiction and have met with my husband without my knowledge to tell him that I am the one with the addiction problem. My parents have called my in laws to "discuss the situation" and have also attempted to appease me by clarifying the financial situation with AH, again to appease me.

My therapist at the moment is the only one supporting me in my decision. I'm sorry I needed to vent about how frustrating it is for me now.